Conference Proceedings Book available here.
Detailed Conference Programme available here.
6th International Scientific Conference on Project Management in the Baltic States will be organised April 27-28, 2017.
The conference is organized by the Faculty of Economics and Management, University of Latvia, in cooperation with the Professional Association of Project Managers, Baltic Controlling Institute and Employers' Confederation of Latvia.
The aim of the conference is to discuss results of scientific research in project management issues, to establish new contacts and networking between professionals involved in project management as well as enhance the capacity of project managers. The conference programme includes opening plenary session, parallel sessions. All abstracts are reviewed by two reviewers and papers included in the conference proceedings are double blind reviewed. The conference language is English.
The work of the conference will be organized on following topics but not limited to:
1. Project management in public administration,
2. Problems and solutions in EU funds Project management (implementation),
3. Public-Private-Partnership project management,
4. Investment project management,
5. Culture project management,
6. IT project management,
7. Construction project management,
8. Renewable Energy Projects,
9. Social project management,
10. Standards on project management,
11. Professional education and science in Project management,
12. Capacity of organization in project management,
13. Project Accounting and Auditing,
14. New directions and findings in project management theory,
15. Project Controlling,
16. Project Risk Management,
17. Project Finance.
18. Social aspects in Project management,
19. Marketing, Innovations, Creativity in Project management.
Sections will be designed according to themes of submitted abstracts.
The working language of the conference is English. No simultaneous interpretation into other languages will be available.
Benefits and reasons for joining the conference:
Professional Association of Project Managers